Saturday, August 15, 2009

Intro/first post. *PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING*

To kick off this blog, I would like to ask a series of questions about a controversial issue pertaining to Christians. I myself am a Christian, and most if not all of the answers to the first set of questions I will expect to receive from Christians. I will also post about topics within Christianity (yes, Christianity is a broad term, but there are many topics within it) to generate discussion.
Through these questions and posts I do not mean to start a heated debate or argument; rather I am merely looking for answers and generating discussion. If I reply to an answer, it does not mean that I am debating or arguing, but digging for a deeper answer/insight. I will also in some cases express my view of any topic and why I hold to it. If I do not know about certain aspects of a topic I am not afraid to admit it. I would rather admit it than make a fool of myself.

If you choose to post and post as anonymous, please add somewhere in your post your first name or a unique name so that I along with all others can distinguish between anonymous users.

No comments:

Post a Comment